Thursday, November 3, 2011

Memories from 2011

2011 is drawing to a close. I know, there are still two shopping months left:)
For me 2011 was a crazy year: Interesting, Hard, Frustrating, Confusing, Devastating, Beautiful, Amazing, Eye-opening, Hot, Cold and Alive! It was weird. It was so weird that I think now perhaps all the things I presumed about future is unlikely. It was the year I realized that I had never died before.
This was the year when I first realized that I’m getting older and older and there is no way back. 
There are few lessons that stand out for me this year:
The sky is not the limit - there is something above and beyond it!(literally)
Life hands you  a chance when you least expect it! (really)
Fun isn't just an option.
I haven't arrived yet!
Everyone needs a cheerleader.
Laser - like focus.
It's my turn to be the expert.:)



No comments: